Monday, December 10, 2007

Don't Agonize. Capitalize.

Effective leaders are also effective learners. These people actively seek information and are willing to constantly reevaluate their thoughts and actions and reinvent themselves for the collective benefit.

Change is not intimidating to effective leaders because it is a natural consequence of the re-evaluative process.

Sometimes change is difficult because many people are sympathetic to, and impacted by, the negative energy of other people.

I recently read the following quote by Kahlil Gibran:
“I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strangely, I am ungrateful to these teachers.”

I couldn't disagree more.


Use the experiences gained from the talkative, intolerant & unkind people in your life to be a richer person...in every sense of the word!

I prefer this quote by Hunter S. Thompson:
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

No comments: