Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Right to Bear Arms

It's September and those tricky seasonal dress code changes are upon us. I'm thinking about lobbying for a few 'alterations' in the fashion legislature...at least for those of us in the Southern District of the United States!

While sleeveless tops may not be the most professional things in workplace attire, they are certainly very comfortable in steamy climates. This sounds like a job for Laura K at http://www.milehighstyle.blogspot.com/!

One thing's for sure...unless you are starring in an episode of COPS, I probably wouldn't go with this look...


I'm thinkin' a simple light sweater tied around the neck to cover shoulders with a strand of pearls...hmmm, I'm no Laura K, but I might be onto something! Laura, please advise...

http://www.donnamariawalker.com/

2 comments:

Laura K said...

You're determined for me to revive milehighstyle, aren't you?

I guess I could throw some fashion into the
new one

xo
L

Donna-Maria Walker, MS said...

Yes! More Laura K, please!
Love ya!