Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Piece of My Mind

Today, I had the privilege of being on the receiving end of the worst customer service of all time. The sales associate gave me a piece of her mind over a gallon of paint.

Thankfully, for her sake, and that of my readers, she unleashed on the right person.

Suggestion Box:
The primary purpose of any organization is to meet customer needs--this will determine your bottom line.

Suggested Reading:
"A Complaint Is A Gift" by Janelle Barlow and Claus Moller

Let me give you a piece of MY mind. Email me today to schedule your in-office customer service training.

1 comment:

Casper Moller said...

Dear Donna-Maria

Thanks for the recommendation of my father and Janelle's book.

I hope you don't find this intrusive, but I just wanted to let you know that Claus Moller now has a new blog where you will be able to read excerpts from the second edition of A Complaint is a Gift shortly, as well as read other thoughts on customer service, quality management, productivity and leadership.

The second edition of the book will be out on August 1st, but is available for pre-order now from Amazon.com.

The blog is at:
http://clausmolleruk.blogspot.com

I hope that you find it useful and would like to become an active participant in the community that we're building over there.

Kind regards,

Casper Moller