Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MJ in Your PC

Remember that Rockwell/Michael Jackson song..."I always feel like somebody's watchin' me! Can't I get no privacy? Nooooo!"

Computer systems and equipment (including any email sent or received), are the property of the employer. Personal privacy, real or implied, does not exist...even after business hours when you're off the clock.

Most policy & procedure manuals clearly outline terms and conditions for computer & Internet usage. Many companies classify personal use of computers as grounds for dismissal.

We interrupt this blog entry to bring you a message from Bill Gates:


"I'M NOT SENDING YOU $100!"

My policy? When in doubt, throw it out. The delete button is a fab feature. Unless, of course, you think that forwarding that chain letter to 6 friends will bring you a better job with better benefits...in which case, I'm all for it.

http://www.donnamariawalker.com/

No comments: